Detects both smoke and carbon monoxide. Alarm and voice alert sounds
when dangerous levels are reached. Voice responds: Fire Fire when smoke
is detected, and Warning Carbon monoxide when CO is present. Operated by
3 AA batteries (included).
- 2 in 1 Talking Alarm announces the hazard type detected helping to speed up the reaction time
- A single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm - A single unit can be
installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time
and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Hush® Feature - Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Voice Alarm - Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to
speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces
"Fire Fire" when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces
"Warning Carbon Monoxide" when a CO hazard is detected.
- Uses 3 AA Batteries (Included)
- Low Battery Warning - The unit warns of a low battery condition by
announcing "low battery" and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating
a flashing red LED.
- Battery Safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries installed
- Test Reset Button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Sensors: Smoke: Ionization, CO: Fuel Cell
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Complies with the following authorities: FHA, HUD, MFPA, CSFM